Effective communications can mitigate the impact of Business Continuity incidents.
Learn how technology is creating more effective and streamlined business processes to create competitive advantage
Whispir have spent the last 14 years helping Australian organisations to manage their business critical communications. This guide collects the lessons we’ve learned along the way, exploring the role of effective communications in mitigating the impact of Business Continuity incidents.
The proactive use of communications technology in creating more effective and streamlined business processes becomes a technology- driven source of competitive advantage.
- 61% of businesses reported experiencing at least one critical incident over the past two years
- 52% of IR staff lack visibility into system or endpoint vulnerabilities
- For the Fortune 1000, the average total cost of unplanned application downtime per year is $1.25 billion to $2 billion
- The average cost, per hour, of an infrastructure failure is $100,000
- The average cost, per hour, of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 billion
Download now to find out more...