As a healthcare provider, you’re no doubt looking for the best ways to implement innovative processes into your operations, to reduce administration and improve patient care, while struggling with the realities of limited budgets and staff reluctance to change what they know.
Healthcare delivery is undergoing a sustained transformation - from facility design, recording keeping and administration, staff and clinician training, to bedside monitoring systems. Beyond automation and information flow inside the hospital, the changes are also flowing into patient journey management – from streamlining admission to homecare, where homes are becoming the equivalent of satellite care units where nurses can monitor people around the clock.
Some of the major benefits being realised from these digital transformation initiatives include:
- Building a sustainable capacity for ongoing innovation;
- Eliminating silos of information to facilitate a complete picture of patient health needs;
- Improving clinical efficiency through leading-edge digital platforms;
- Facilitating collaboration between independent health providers to deliver an integrated approach to patient care;
- Improving operational productivity by automating clinical and administrative processes; and
- Leveraging technology to improve safety for staff and patients and visitors.
SaaS – bridging the technology capability gap.
For many healthcare providers, the answers to overcoming these roadblocks are increasingly being found in the cloud, where the global adoption in healthcare services is projected to reach US 67.7 billion by 2025 from US28.1 billion as of 2020 at a compound annual growth rate of 18.1%.
The previous five years from 2015 to 2020 were projected to grow from $3.73 billion to nearly $9.5 billion respectively, suggesting a significant uptake that exceeded expectations in retrospect.
A data-driven approach to healthcare delivery
Whispir has spent the past two decades helping healthcare and emergency organisations automate and manage their operational and critical communications. This includes powering two-way, multi-channel connections with staff, patients and other stakeholders. Whispir’s cloud-based platform enables effective communications in streamlining a wide range of operational processes, including:
- Patient journey management
- Hospital maintenance
- Transportation communications
- Administration and finance
- Theatre optimisation
- IT service management
- Ongoing staff communications